You can add your URL to all your marketing pieces. You can spread the word about the website to your customers. But at the end of the day, potential customers join the 91% of adult users who turn to search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo to find information.
So why do you want to be at the top of those search engine pages? Consider the statistics:
- 54% of all users use a search engine at least once a day
- 100 Billion searches a month happen on Google alone
- 70-80% of users ignore paid ads, focusing on organic results
- 75% of users don’t scroll past the first page of search results
- 89% of consumers use search engines when making decisions about purchasing a product
Search engine optimization is the process that makes your brand appear at the top of those pages (remember, 75% of users never go past the first page of results!). There are several marketing agencies that offer search engine optimization, but the best bet is to go with the business that achieves results.
Not sure where to get started? Talk to fellow business owners who have achieved results through SEO. Get a free SEO health check report to find out where your website is ranked with keywords you provide. The path to search engine optimization is an easy one—and very worthwhile for your bottom line.